Crash Course on Electricity
$200 $87 Only
One Time Payment. Full Access to the Crash Course.
For Primary 5 and Primary 6 students
Master the exam questions relating to electricity anytime !
Based on the latest MOE syllabus.
Step-by-step lesson videos to guide your child.
Many questions for your child to practise and apply!
Does your child have these problems?
1) Cannot understand how electricity flows in complex circuit diagrams
2) Faces difficulties in explaining the science concepts clearly.
3) Cannot determine the brightness of the bulbs in
4) Your child fears electromagnetic questions as the answers look very long and complicated.
Introducing the one and only Crash Course on Electricity for your child.
This Crash Course is Everything Your Child Needs
This crash course aims to address the common problems faced by your child in science concepts and answering techniques.
Now your child can learn the concepts and master the answering techniques anytime!
By the end of this crash course, your child will know how to apply the concepts learnt into the science MCQs.
Better yet, your child will have much more confidence in tackling the open-ended questions.
Lessons are constantly updated to make sure your child get up-to-date with the latest exam questions!
Preview video showing how to visualise and spot the clues in the exam question
Preview showing the correct sentence structure to explain your answer clearly.
Preview video showing one common mistake
Don't Take My Word For It - See What Our Customers Have To Say!
“Gerald has obtained A for his PSLE Science. 😃 We are glad that he has made good progress from C during mid year exam to B during Prelim and now scoring A for his PSLE science.“
Suzanne , Mother of P6 Student
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
“Hi Mr Andy, My daughter has gotten an A Star for PSLE science due to your timely help. Thank you for the times that you responded to our questions in science despite your hectic schedule. Thank you so much! 🙏 🙏 🙏“
Mrs Valli, Mother of P6 student
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
“My daughter got an A for PSLE Science. I really credit it to your videos and tutorials. The helpline was especially helpful. “
Jaclyn Tan, Mother of P6 Student
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
What Your Child Will Get?
- Full Access to All Recorded Lessons and Worksheets
- New Lessons will be uploaded (your child will be up-to-date with the latest exam questions)
- Key Concepts of Each Topic
- Techniques to understand the Science Questions quickly and how to answer them accurately and concisely.
- Revision Tips
- Lots of High Quality Questions to Ensure Sufficient Practice.
- Full answers to Challenging Science Questions.
- 1 lesson is broken down into a series of videos, notes and worksheets (answers are provided at the back)
- Submit completed worksheets to ScienceShifu for marking (we provide detailed feedback for your child)
What is covered in this crash course?
1) Determine how electricity flows
2) Which pathway does electricity flow in complex circuits?
3) How to determine which bulb shines brighter or dimmer?
4) Sentence structures to explain electricity questions clearly.
5) Scientific concept for electromagnets
6) All must-know sentence structures and keywords relating to the electricity
7) Application questions – How examiners test your child’s understanding.
New lessons will be added so your child is up-to-date with the latest exam questions.
There are plenty of examples provided in this detailed and comprehensive crash course.
Take note of the common mistakes and misconceptions I will be highlighting in each lesson so your child won’t repeat them.
Active participation will be required in order for your child to unlock the full benefits of this crash course.
Duration of this crash course:
Approximately 11 hours of intensive learning (includes watching the lesson videos and attempt all the questions in this crash course)
What You Will Need to Join this Course?
- A good internet connection
- You can watch this course on a computer, laptop, Ipad, smartphone
- This course works on Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla and most internet browsers.
- PDF reader – to view the worksheets
- A positive learning attitude!
Mastering science. One Concept at a Time.