P6 Crash Course
Unavailable at this time
For Primary 6 students Only
Master the experimental questions anytime !
Based on the latest MOE syllabus.
Step-by-step lesson videos to guide your child.
Does your child have these problems?
1) Cannot identify the changed and measured variables
2) Does not know how to explain “relationship” and “conclusion” based questions.
3) Wrong sentence structure in explaining experimental-based questions.
4) Answers lack important details
This Crash Course is Everything Your Child Needs
This crash course aims to address the common problems faced by your child in science concepts and answering techniques.
Now your child can learn the concepts and master the answering techniques anytime!
By the end of this crash course, your child will know how to apply the concepts learnt into the science MCQs.
Better yet, your child will have much more confidence in tackling the open-ended questions.
Lessons are constantly updated to make sure your child get up-to-date with the latest exam questions!
Preview video showing what are independent and dependent variables
Preview showing the wrong answers and explaining why they are not correct
Preview video showing how we explain the questions and telling your child to write out their answers.
Don't Take My Word For It - See What Our Customers Have To Say!
“Gerald has obtained A for his PSLE Science. 😃 We are glad that he has made good progress from C during mid year exam to B during Prelim and now scoring A for his PSLE science.“
Suzanne , Mother of P6 Student
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
“Hi Mr Andy, My daughter has gotten an A Star for PSLE science due to your timely help. Thank you for the times that you responded to our questions in science despite your hectic schedule. Thank you so much! 🙏 🙏 🙏“
Mrs Valli, Mother of P6 student
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
“My daughter got an A for PSLE Science. I really credit it to your videos and tutorials. The helpline was especially helpful. “
Jaclyn Tan, Mother of P6 Student
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
What Your Child Will Get?
- Full Access to All Recorded Lessons and Worksheets
- New Lessons will be uploaded (your child will be up-to-date with the latest exam questions)
- Key Concepts of Each Topic
- Techniques to understand the Science Questions quickly and how to answer them accurately and concisely.
- Revision Tips
- Lots of High Quality Questions to Ensure Sufficient Practice.
- Full answers to Challenging Science Questions.
- 1 lesson is broken down into a series of videos, notes and worksheets (answers are provided at the back)
- Submit completed worksheets to ScienceShifu for marking (we provide detailed feedback for your child)
What is covered in this crash course?
1) Identify the changing and measure variables
2) Write conclusion based questions properly
3) Make suggestions to the experiments
4) How to make the experiment more fair and accurate?
5) Write out the aim, relationship type of questions clearly.
6) Identify constant variables.
7) How to create a control setup?
New lessons will be added so your child is up-to-date with the latest exam questions.
There are plenty of examples provided in this detailed and comprehensive crash course.
Take note of the common mistakes and misconceptions I will be highlighting in each lesson so your child won’t repeat them.
Active participation will be required in order for your child to unlock the full benefits of this crash course.
Duration of this crash course:
Approximately 4 hours of intensive learning (includes watching the lesson videos and attempt all the questions in this crash course)
There are 50 videos in this course.
What You Will Need to Join this Course?
- A good internet connection
- You can watch this course on a computer, laptop, Ipad, smartphone
- This course works on Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla and most internet browsers.
- PDF reader – to view the worksheets
- A positive learning attitude!
Mastering science. One Concept at a Time.